In 2021, ThinkNW launched our first-ever Marketing All-Stars, a peer-nominated award recognizing excellence in marketing in the region. Our goal is to shine a light on the people driving growth in the industry and contributing to the broader marketing ecosystem in Oregon and Washington.
Earlier this fall, we put the call out to our community to nominate our Class of 2022 honorees, and we are delighted to announce that the following individuals have been selected as 2022 ThinkNW Marketing All-Stars. The honorees include a wide variety of leaders from scrappy startups and small companies to community programs to some of the most prominent brands in Oregon and Washington.
Congratulations to all of our honorees! We will be recognizing each throughout the month of December via blog and social media posts, so follow the ThinkNW blog to learn more about each honoree.
2022 ThinkNW Marketing All-Stars:
- Chuck Blevens, Director of Marketing, Funko Games
- Callie Christenson & Kelly Oriard, Co-Founders, Slumberkins
- Jasmine Donovan, President & CFO, Dick’s Drive-In
- Britt Fero, Principal/Founder, PB&
- Stephen Green, Founder, PitchBlack
- Sam Kolbert-Hyle, President & CEO, Brandlive
- Vivienne Long, CMO, REI
- Dena Lowery, President, Opus Agency
- Amalia Martino, Founder & President, The Vida Agency
- Maureen O’Connor, Director, Advertising Program & FIRNW, Portland State University
- Ethan Raup, CEO, KEXP
- Rashad Frazier & Shequieta Frazier, Co-Founders, Camp Yoshi
- Terri Sorensen, CEO, Friends of the Children
- Scot Thompson, Chief People Officer, Thesis
- Margi Tooth, President, Trupanion