The ThinkNW NEXT Board builds the next generation of advertising, marketing and creativity in the Pacific Northwest. It also sets the stage for ThinkNW leadership—and we’re looking for our first group of eight members.
This board works independently from and collaboratively with the current ThinkNW Board and includes:
- Three professional members from the Greater Seattle-Tacoma area
- Two professional members from the Portland metro area
- One professional member from the greater Pacific Northwest (i.e., Boise, Spokane, Bend, Vancouver, B.C.)
- Two students from the Pacific Northwest
ThinkNW NEXT Board members:
- Collaborate on ideas to build, grow and serve younger/newer industry professionals and the community
- Work on a monthly brief created by the ThinkNW Board Community leaders and Executive Committee
- Ensure that young/new voices are accurately and authentically represented
- Grow this board to potentially take on more roles with ThinkNW in the future
The total time commitment per month is five to eight hours.
Eligible ThinkNW NEXT Board members are current students, recent graduates or have up to four years of experience in the industry.
If you know a young/new professional who you believe can make a difference in the Pacific Northwest industry and community, nominate them by getting in touch with us here.