Website Odd Notion
Odd Notion is a minority-led brand consultancy that helps conscious brands launch. We provide creative and strategic services to drive engagement, launch products, and build brand loyalty. Our mission is to make the world a better place by helping responsible brands launch and scale.
This is a remote contract role for a Studio Manager. The Studio Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the studio, including customer service, team leadership, sales, and project management. The Studio Manager will also ensure the smooth functioning of the studio while adhering to timelines and budget.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in branding, marketing, or advertising, preferably in a leadership role.
- Proven track record of managing and growing a successful agency or business unit.
- Highly organized with excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize conflicting tasks while remaining level-headed and confident.
- Excellent client/vendor relationship management.
- Thrives in environments that require active problem-solving and removing roadblocks to allow the team to work without restrictions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, employees, and stakeholders.
- Manage complex creative projects from conception to delivery.
- Prepare accurate and detailed budgets and schedules, ensuring that projects run on time and within budget.
- Liaise with clients and vendors to prepare contracts negotiating scope.
- Keep track of studio resources, prioritize tasks when projects run in parallel, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Give accurate and timely progress reports.
- Negotiate, book, and manage contractors alongside the Creative Director.
- Be the first point of contact with the client, managing new queries/requests, keeping ongoing dialogue to manage their expectations, ensuring they provide feedback in a timely manner, and clearly communicating any changes to the project scope.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the agency, including managing budgets, timelines, and project workflows.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and delivering exceptional service and results.
- Lead and manage a team of creative professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to ensure the team is productive, motivated, and successful.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and use this knowledge to drive innovation and growth within the agency.
A Week in the Life
A typical week for a Studio Manager at Odd Notion involves the following tasks:
- Updating timelines for 15-20 projects and retainers on a weekly basis
- Creating 3-5 proposals during our peak season
- Creating 3-5 contracts during our peak season
- Interacting with 15-20 clients on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Leading 2 internal project management meetings
- Leading 6-7 client meetings
- Scheduling meetings
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.